County Code of Ordinances
Access the full Louisa County Code at Municode.com.
Passed Ordinances Not Yet Codified
|ORD-2017-6||10/16/2017||An Ordinance Amending Chapter 2, Article IV, Section 66 of the Louisa County Code "Transportation Safety Commission"
|ORD-2017-7||11/6/2017|| An Ordinance to Consider an Amendment to the Golf Cart and Utility Ordinance- Contrary Forest Subdivision
|ORD-2017-8||11/6/2017|| An Ordinance Requiring Triennial Review of Tax Exempt Status
|ORD-2017-9||11/6/2017|| An Ordinance Approving Exemption from Real Estate Taxes by Classification for the Journey Home, Inc.
|ORD-2017-10||12/4/2017||An Ordinance Amending Article I, Chapter 60, Sections 60-11 Through 60-12 of the Louisa County Code "Louisa County Procurement Ordinance"|
|ORD-2017-11||12/18/2017||An Ordinance Authorizing Criminal History Record Check|
Using the County Code Database
How to Query an Infobase (a Three Step Method)
- Specify your query in the text box provided and press Enter or click the Send Query button. The web server will return the number of hits for each occurrence of your query string and place that number in the the left margin of the Table of Contents next to the Expand "+" buttons.
- Expand the branches of the Contents frame until you are ready to proceed directly to the title of your choice in the Document Frame by clicking on the text of the title.
- In the Document area you may proceed from one hit to the next by using the Next Hit ">>" button in the lower left area of the Tool frame, or you may return to the Table of Contents to make another selection. If the highlighted hits do not appear at the top of the document page try scrolling or using the browser's 'find' option to locate the hit.
- To find a specific phrase, use quotes, for example, "city clerk's duties"
- To find words with a similar form, use the asterisk, for example, admin* will find administration, administrator, etc. Please note that searching for a word without the asterisk will not find compound words that contain the word. For example, searching for pawn will not find pawnshop.
- You may use simple Boolean logic, for example:
- Mayor and council
- Mayor not council
- Mayor or council
Operator or Scope Examples
- And: one two one and two one and two
- Exclusive Or (XOR): apples~oranges apples xor oranges
- In Fields: [field weapon: knife gun (club|bat)]
- Multiple Character Wildcard: work* h*t*
- Not: ^him not him her^him
- Or: me| you me or you
- Ordered Proximity: "united states of america"/10
- Phrase: "to be or not" "fourscore and seven"
- Single Character Wildcard: wom?n g??b?r
- Stem (Word Form): run% great%
- Thesaurus (Synonym): flying$ alteration$
- Unordered Proximity: "uncle sams army"@7